About the company
We are no giants or avengers, we’re just a small team whose mission and vision is to help SMB marketers to navigate their marketing strategies with zero obstacles. We began by solving our marketing hiccups and now using our CustomerLabs Customer Data Platform, we ended up solving all SMB marketers' problems. Now, we are the official (marketing) wingmen for more than 1500 companies and we’ve learned and grown together in this journey. And we made sure, this environment lets the teamwork relaxed, flexible, and with utmost freedom to jam ideas and thoughts with no inhibitions and hesitations.
About the role
As a back-end developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Verify user feedback in making the system more stable and easy.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Back-end Developer or in a relevant role.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Proficient in Go Lang or Node.js
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL database.
- Competent with developing web apps in popular web frameworks (JQuery, Django, Express.js).
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team to get the job done
- Effective communication.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- Prior experience with AWS, Google or Openstack will be a plus.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
Compensation & Perks
- You can expect a salary range of 6L - 8L per annum based on your experience.
- Opportunity to own a piece of the company in the form of stock options.
- We offer flexible working hours and a hybrid work model - which you may not find in many of the growing start-ups.
- Extensive learning opportunities not limited to your area of expertise.
- Fun-Fridays where you can get together with all of the team members to have some fun with food and games (Please don’t apply if you don’t enjoy this - Not kidding! :P)
We always work together as a single team to fuel the growth of the company though we perform different functions across the departments. Our environment supports each other’s professional growth within the organization by sharing the knowledge through interactive sessions we conduct every week. All the more important thing is we always have some fun element in whatever work we do unless that involves our clients. LOL.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel you don’t meet all the requirements mentioned above but you feel that you can make a huge difference that supports the growth of the company.
We strongly believe in your traits than your skills. Because skills can be acquired anytime but traits are something that you’re known for. If you feel you can use your traits to get the company to heights, apply right away.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying