Google Search Engine Marketing Specialist
You are a Google Search Ads nerd and like tinkering with the campaigns to get that 0.8% extra conversion boost. You like keeping a tab on numbers day-in and day-out. And you don’t mind going that extra mile to build a successful marketing campaign for your client.
Sounds more like you? Read on…
About the company
Mass Campaigns – has been providing top-class Digital Marketing services to its clientele from India, UK, Ireland and US. A fun place to work and believe in giving full-ownership to people. A Google Partner, Yahoo Partner, Facebook, Snapchat, and LinkedIn authorized ad agency.
Roles and responsibilities
Launch & manage Search Engine Marketing (SEM) [Pay-per-click (PPC)] campaigns, Remarketing List for Search Ads (RLSA) on Google Ads & Bing for a variety of clients.
Maintain keywords, negative keywords, sitelinks, callouts, structured snippets, audiences, bids, budgets, quality score and other important account/campaign level metrics.
Regularly analyze the Search Query Report (SQR) and update the negative keyword lists.
Create, write, monitor, upload & edit ads; manage client approvals and approval issues on Google/Bing. Build & manage remarketing lists.
Set up tracking, monitor analytics, identify issues with client websites and landing pages based on data & suggest improvements.
Create weekly/fortnightly/monthly search campaign reports and share it with clients.
Ensure all client commitments are fulfilled on-time.
Stay up to date on Google/Bing's best practices and update campaigns as necessary.
Familiarity with Google Ads Editor.
Skills & Qualifications:
· 2 - 5 years of experience with Google AdWords PPC/Search campaigns.
· Proficient in Excel. Should be comfortable using formulas. Must have a good understanding of Pivot tables and VLOOKUPS.
· Not must but a plus: Previous Ad Agency, Shopping & e-commerce ad campaign management experience & Programmatic Experience. AdWords certification. Google Analytics Certification. AdWords Scripts. HTML/CSS Skills.
· Experience with building landing pages on any of tools like - Instapage, LeadSquared, Unbounce or similar tools.
· Passion for Digital marketing.
· Articulate communicator. English is more like your mother tongue.
· Creative thinker & problem solver. Keen eye for design.
· High on - attention to detail, ethics, integrity & commitment.
· Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
Compensation & Perks
You can expect a salary range of 3.6L - 6L per annum based on your experience.
Opportunity to own a piece of the company in the form of stock options.
We offer flexible working hours and a hybrid work model - which you may not find in many of the growing start-ups.
Extensive learning opportunities not limited to your area of expertise.
Fun-Fridays where you can get together with all of the team members to have some fun with food and games (Please don’t apply if you don’t enjoy this - Not kidding! :P)
We always work together as a single team to fuel the growth of the company though we perform different functions across the departments. Our environment supports each other’s professional growth within the organization by sharing the knowledge through interactive sessions we conduct every week. All the more important thing is we always have some fun element in whatever work we do unless that involves our clients. LOL.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel you don’t meet all the requirements mentioned above but you feel that you can make a huge difference that supports the growth of the company.
We strongly believe in your traits more than your skills. Because skills can be acquired anytime but traits are something that you’re known for. If you feel you can use your traits to get the company to heights, apply right away.