Search Engine Marketing Specialist
You are a Google Search Ads nerd and like tinkering with the campaigns to get that 0.8% extra conversion boost. You like keeping a tab on numbers day-in and day-out. And you don’t mind going that extra mile to build a successful marketing campaign for your client.
Sounds more like you? Read on…
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Launch & manage Search Engine Marketing (SEM) [Pay-per-click (PPC)] campaigns, Re-marketing List for Search Ads (RLSA) on Google Ads & Bing for a variety of clients.
· Maintain keywords, negative keywords, sitelinks, callouts, structured snippets, audiences, bids, budgets, quality/optimization score and other important account/campaign level metrics.
· Analyze the Search Query Report (SQR) on a weekly basis and update the negative keyword lists.
· Create, write, monitor, upload & edit ads; manage client approvals and approval issues on Google/Bing. Build & manage remarketing lists.
· Set up tracking, monitor analytics, identify issues with client websites and landing pages based on data & suggest improvements.
· Create daily/weekly/fortnightly/monthly search campaign reports and share it with clients.
· Ensure all client commitments are fulfilled on-time.
· Stay up to date on the Google/Bing's best practices and update campaigns as necessary.
· Familiarity with Google Ads Editor.
· Passion for Digital marketing.
· Articulate communicator. English is more like your mother tongue.
· Creative thinker & problem solver. Keen eye for design.
· High on - attention to detail, ethics, integrity & commitment.
· Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
Skills & Qualifications:
· 2 - 4 years of experience with Google Ads (formerly AdWords) PPC/Search campaigns.
· Proficient in Excel. Should be comfortable using formulas. Must have good understanding of Pivot tables and VLOOKUPS.
· Not must but a plus: Previous Ad Agency, Shopping & e-commerce ad campaign management experience & Programmatic Experience. Google Ads (AdWords) certification. Google Analytics Certification. Google Ads (AdWords) Scripts. HTML/CSS Skills. Task management using Jira.
· Experience with building landing pages on any of tools like - LeadSquared, Unbounce, Elementor or similar tools.
Perks and Benefits
Company: MassCamapaigns – has been providing top-class Digital Marketing services to its clientele from India, UK, Ireland and US. A fun place to work and believe in giving full-ownership to people. A Google Partner, Yahoo Partner, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Columbia (TOI), Hotstar, Taboola, Spotify and LinkedIn authorized ad agency.
Designation: Digital Marketer – Level I
Experience: 3 – 5 years. Type: Full-time. Location: Chennai, Anna Salai (Mount Road).
Qualification: No bar for suitable candidates. Preferred Computer Science & MBA/MS Marketing combination.
Location: Chennai, Anna Salai