As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Proficient in Python, Java, Node.js or other programming languages.
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL database.
- Competent with developing web apps in popular web frameworks (JQuery, Django, Express.js).
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Google or Openstack will be a plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying