About the company
We are no giants or avengers, we’re just a small team whose mission and vision is to help SMB marketers to navigate their marketing strategies with zero obstacles. We began by solving our marketing hiccups and now using our CustomerLabs Customer Data Platform, we ended up solving all SMB marketers' problems. Now, we are the official (marketing) wingmen for more than 1500 companies and we’ve learned and grown together in this journey. And we made sure, this environment lets the teamwork relaxed, flexible, and with utmost freedom to jam ideas and thoughts with no inhibitions and hesitations.
About the role
As we are growing to become the biggest brand, we are looking for a seasoned front-end developer to join our product team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor in translating the customer needs and user expectations into interactive web apps. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimized both in technology and in delivering the best user experience.
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced start-up environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/technology.
- Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap and the CSS GRID system
- Passion to create good design and usability
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team to get the job done
- Effective communication
- Knowledge of Node.js & Python Django will be a plus
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Excitement to solve technical problems that few have solved before – no one else helps small businesses the way we do.
- Ability to focus on the bigger picture while making incremental progress towards the final outcome.
Compensation & Perks
- You can expect a salary range of 5L - 6L per annum based on your experience.
- Opportunity to own a piece of the company in the form of stock options.
- We offer flexible working hours and a hybrid work model - which you may not find in many of the growing start-ups.
- Extensive learning opportunities not limited to your area of expertise.
- Fun-Fridays where you can get together with all of the team members to have some fun with food and games (Please don’t apply if you don’t enjoy this - Not kidding! :P)
We always work together as a single team to fuel the growth of the company though we perform different functions across the departments. Our environment supports each other’s professional growth within the organization by sharing the knowledge through interactive sessions we conduct every week. All the more important thing is we always have some fun element in whatever work we do unless that involves our clients. LOL.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel you don’t meet all the requirements mentioned above but you feel that you can make a huge difference that supports the growth of the company.
We strongly believe in your traits than your skills. Because skills can be acquired anytime but traits are something that you’re known for. If you feel you can use your traits to get the company to heights, apply right away.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying